Developer – Leanbid - £20,000 - £25,000 per annum
Leanbid is looking for a graduate developer to join its product development team to participate in building web and mobile services around the company's patented technology.
Leanbid is a funded start up business working on an exciting new product. Its small team of developers are at the cutting edge of emerging front-end technologies. The appointed graduate will work in an engaging agile scrumban environment.
• Contribute to the company's web and mobile products by writing elegant and flexible code that is easy to refactor.
• Contribute to the company's culture of testing by ensuring high code coverage with automated tests
Nature of Work
• BSc or MSc in Computer Science, or equivalent level qualification in a numerical subject (Maths, Physics … )
• In-depth knowledge of at least 1 programming language
• Good understanding of object orientation principles
• Ruby on Rails
• Git version control
Duration of the project:
This post is permanent for the right candidate.
Vacancy Ref and How to Apply:
Please send a CV and covering letter outlining why you feel you are suitable for the role to: email@example.com
Closing date for applications:
June 15th 2012.
Leanbid, Pool Innovation Centre, 128 Trevenson Road, Pool, Redruth TR15 3PL
Friday 15th June 2012