Graphic Designer – ADP Diamond Cutting Solutions Ltd - £18,000 to £25,000 per annum
ADP Diamond Cutting Solutions Ltd are looking to employ a graduate to help design, develop and maintain the existing and new ranges of marketing material ,including a new catalogue and website in line with the company’s growth plans.
ADP Diamond Cutting Solutions Ltd incorporated in September 2003 and has quickly become one of the fastest growing specialist cutting tool suppliers in the United Kingdom. ADP Diamond Cutting Solutions Ltd is the parent company of ADP Diamex and Mexco. ADP Diamex offers telephone recommendations for cutting and drilling products to a wide range of clients and the business is primarily built on recommendations and repeat business. ADP Diamex also offers over the counter sales at its retail outlet in Bodmin which offers customers the opportunity to call in and discuss their requirements face to face, peruse the shop and experience some of the machinery hands on. Mexco offers a similar range of products for the end user via a network of resale outlets ranging from small independent merchants up to national builder’s merchants. The client database for Mexco and ADP Diamex is vast, showing clients that are located all over Britain and extending through Northern Ireland, Southern Ireland and the Channel Islands. Both brands have grown significantly over the past 9 years and now the company recognises the need to explore the development of the e-commerce side of the business.
• Develop the brand identity and its consistency in a fresh, exciting manner across both brands e.g. catalogues, brochures, leaflets, presentations, large format and internal presentation materials
• Research, design and maintain the two companies’ websites to support the growth plans of the business in the direction of e-commerce
• Develop SEO, adword and social media campaigns to drive more traffic to the newly developed sites
Nature of Work
The successful graduate will initially familiarise themselves with the nature of the business, the product range offered, and the existing marketing material and websites. The graduate will then get involved with forward planning for future catalogues, designing and producing promotional literature, festive promotions, merchandising and product packaging. This is a great opportunity to make a real impact on the future development of this company, whilst building up significant experience towards a successful career in this field.
• Degree/HND qualification in Graphic/Web Design or Business or similar
• Mac proficient with strong experience in Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Indesign
• Good understanding of Magento
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Proactive approach with the ability to take ownership and drive this business function forwards
• Flexibility and ability to lead and work as part of a team
• Ability to work with attention to detail
• Website copywriting skills
• Basic understanding of marketing and e-commerce
• Portfolio of prior work – ideally marketing materials
• Working knowledge of SEO and adwords
12 months in the first instance, although this job is considered permanent for the right candidate.
Vacancy Ref and How to Apply:
Please send a C.V and formal covering letter outlining why you feel you are suitable for the role to: Katie Rollason, Graduate Recruitment Officer quoting reference number LO/300/P300 to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01209 616340 for more information. Please ensure you state the original source where you viewed this vacancy.
ADP Diamond Cutting Solutions Ltd, Dunmere Road, Bodmin, Cornwall, PL31 2QNN
Sunday 25th March 2012