Trainee Sales Account Manager, Teddington Electronics Ltd - £18,000 to £20,000 per annum Maternity Cover
Teddington Electronics Ltd (TEL) is looking to employ a graduate to manage and grow their electronic manufacturing business through developing key customer accounts.
Teddington Electronics Ltd is a manufacturer of electronic products and systems, with decades of track record designing and manufacturing electronic assemblies and sensing and control systems. Teddington Electronics is part of the Teddington Group of companies, which has heritage in British engineering back to 1928. Teddington Electronics provides a range of contract electronic services, including device and product assembly, electronic system development, testing and manufacture, full product manufacture and certification. Teddington Electronics also manufactures bespoke electronic control panels for military and commercial applications, based on Teddington technology, all based in a large manufacturing facility in St Austell, Cornwall.
• Be single point of contact for all assigned customers’ issues and ensure that they are dealt with efficiently, professionally and achieve a high level of customer satisfaction
• Understand customers’ needs, requirements and objectives and ensure that TEL delivers outstanding service to meet those needs
• Define, monitor and meet key performance metrics relating to TEL performance as a supplier
• Manage the delivery of sales through the relevant processes
• Liaise with Production/Engineering to ensure all projects are completed to the agreed specification and timescale.
• Provide monthly forecasts of sales to aid company budget preparation and performance monitoring
• Contribute to development and implementation of company marketing plans.
Nature of Work
The successful graduate will initially ‘shadow’ a sales account manager to gain an understanding of the nature of the business and all the aspects of account management. The successful graduate will then take responsibility for managing key customer accounts and for the development of new business, working with the Head of Sales and the rest of the sales team. This role will be covering maternity leave, however, if successful, the graduate may be offered a permanent position as a Sales Account Manager.
• Degree level qualification in a business, engineering or other numerate discipline
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Self-motivated, organised, reliable and flexible approach
• Full clean driving licence
• Customer Facing experience
• Sales and marketing experience
• Experience in a technology/electronics company
The length of this project is 12 months with the possibility to be made permanent to the right candidate
St Austell, Cornwall
Vacancy Ref and How to Apply:
Please send a C.V and covering letter outlining why you feel you are suitable for the role to Katie Rollason, Graduate Recruitment Officer, quoting vacancy reference number VO/LO/001 to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01209 616340 for more information.
Teddington Electronics Ltd, Holmbush Industrial Estate, St. Austell, Cornwall PL25 3HG
Monday 14th May 2012