Service and Marketing assistant - Cornwall Vacuum Services Ltd - £16,000 - £20,000 per annum
CVS are looking to employ a graduate to develop the company market strategy and to be first point of contact for customers and suppliers.
CVS are a well established company which specialises in the supply, service and repair to all types of floor cleaning equipment across Cornwall and Devon. They have a wide ranging customer base which includes schools, colleges and universities, hospitals and nursing homes as well as commercial and industrial clients. This company aims to grow its market and develop its customer base and therefore this role represents an excellent opportunity to grow with the business.
• Develop and implement a new marketing strategy to raise the profile of the company and the products it offers.
• Deal with customer enquiries and liaison with engineers and scheduling of work.
• Preparation of customer orders and arranging deliveries.
• Manage stock control and liaise with suppliers.
• Provide a varied range of support and skills within a small company.
Nature of Work
This role will involve being the first point of contact for all customers and suppliers and therefore the ability to take responsibility for managing enquiries effectively and appropriately is a key requirement. It will be your job to make things happen and continue to build the excellent reputation CVS have for providing first class customer service. The job is varied and challenging with no two days the same, for the right candidate this job offers excellent career prospects and remuneration, with an opportunity to learn new skills. The successful graduate must have excellent communication skills, be enthusiastic, self motivated, flexible and be able to work under pressure to cover varying workloads. The position will involve a combination of key administrative tasks to aid the day to day running of the business. The candidate must also be able to work on their own initiative in developing a new marketing strategy, once complete phase two of this project will involve the design and implementation of a new Ecommerce website. The successful candidate will liaise with the directors to provide effective and constructive solutions to everyday challenges within a friendly family run business.
• A degree level qualification in a relevant subject area
• Excellent customer service skills, communication and organizational skills
• Experience of web design and Ecommerce websites
• Good working knowledge of MS office including word excel and outlook
• Confident, polite phone manner
• Ability to be flexible and patient within the requirements of a small business
• Own transport and clean driving licence is essential as the office location is remote.
12 months from May 2012, this role is permanent for the right candidate
Higher Bugle, St Austell
Vacancy Ref and How to Apply:
Please email a C.V and covering letter outlining why you feel you are suitable for the role to: Mandy Cocks at
Closing Date for Applications: 8 May 2012
CVS Ltd, 10 Rockhill Business Park, Higher Bugle, St Austell, Cornwall, PL26 8RA
Tuesday 8th May 2012