We know all about what makes for a successful graduate project – we’ve been helping Cornish businesses strengthen and grow for more than ten years now.
So we thought it would also make good sense to offer graduate placements on a short term work experience basis too. Your business can tap into easily accessible, early-stage graduate talent and benefit from an extra pair of hands.
Here’s what Gateway offers for businesses:
• Short term project support for early stage and small businesses.
• Instant, easy access to the raw talents of recent graduates.
• Up to 60 hours per project. (15 hours per week over 4 weeks).
• Help to decide the type of support you need.
• Wide scope for a variety of projects.
• Designated workspace at Pool Innovation Centre for the graduate, if required.
• Your own Gateway account to manage projects and graduate hours
• Opportunity to support graduates and give them that all-important first chance.
Know you need extra help but don’t know what?
You can’t always do everything yourself so why not take advantage of an extra pair of hands? The Gateway team can help you work out the support you need and deliver it. The short term placements give you maximum flexibility with minimum obligation. You might even find the perfect employee and an ideal role for them.
Have you thought about supporting a graduate with work experience but don’t have time for the paperwork?
Gateway will put everything in place for you. We’ve designed the process to be simple and flexible for business. We’ve got the Graduates in place ready to go and can facilitate the whole project.
Do you worry a work experience graduate might not fit in?
Gateway Graduates are all assessed and recruited though a comprehensive assessment centre. They’ve been selected for their positive attitudes, communication and professionalism as well as their teamwork ability, behavioural competencies and overall potential. All they’re missing is a work experience opportunity which you can provide, to give the graduate a leg up and your business a chance to “try before you buy”. We’ll also provide them with extra training and mentoring support to take the pressure off you.
Do you want to find out more about how your business can benefit from a graduate delivering a short term work experience placement? Get in touch with our Gateway Team – firstname.lastname@example.org – we’ve got projects running throughout the year!