Discover how flexible apprenticeships can benefit your business.
When: Wednesday 30th May 2012, 8.30am - 10.15am
Where: The Business Space, 69-71 Mayflower Street, Plymouth, PL1 1QW
Cornwall College Business is the leading provider of apprenticeships in the South West, training thousands of apprentices throughout the year, in state of the art vocational learning facilities based in Saltash and Plymouth. Find out how CCB can tailor a flexible apprenticeship programme to suit your business at this free information event.
Why should I attend?
• See real results local businesses have achieved through apprenticeship programmes
• Meet with a Business Development Advisor who can help develop a tailored and flexible apprenticeship programme to suit your needs
• Understand how to access the latest apprenticeship funding
• Learn how CCB can help with recruitment, including free vacancy advertising, training, funding and on-going support
• Hear from a panel of experts to answer all the questions you might have about apprenticeship training.
Who should attend?
Small Business owners
Managers responsible for training
08:30 Breakfast & networking
09:00 Welcome & Introduction - Tamsyn Harris, Cornwall College Business
09:20 Local Business Speaker
How apprenticeships have benefitted our business
09.40 Panel Q&A
10.10 Close, Tamsyn Harris
What's next, how to recruit an apprentice.
0800 731 7594
CCB work with thousands of businesses across the South West to provide flexible apprenticeship programmes, including South West Water, Beckton Dickinson and China Fleet Country Club.
Our latest brochure containing dates and prices of our courses and workshops
Business Training Guide