This course will give you the theory and principles of risk assessment as well as the practical skills in order to conduct these workplace risk assessments.
This course is for risk assessors and businesses who need practical risk assessment technique development.
There are no formal entry requirements for this course.
This course covers:
- Concepts of Health and Safety Risk Assessment
- Practical risk assessment techniques
- Carry out a risk assessment
- Critical review of your assessment
- We are the leading provider of professional business training in the South West
- Our trainers have recent and relevant industry experience
- CCB provides learning for companies who want to train their staff as well as individuals who are seeking their own personal development
- With over 1000 courses including business skills, qualifications, bespoke training as well as a range of apprenticeship programmes, we help you add new skills to your organisation
- CCB offers flexible course delivery
- We can tailor any course to suit your business needs
- We have funding available to make your training budget go further
- An independent research study has shown that companies that have trained with CCB have seen 17% more growth than companies that have not
* All prices shown on this website are accurate to the best of our knowledge, however, we reserve the right to amend the price of a course without prior notice. Prices may be subject to additional charges for registration, books or examinations. Please call our course booking team to find out the latest prices for this course - 0800 731 7594.